Thursday, December 14, 2017

Ginger Scraps December 2017 Signature Challenge – GingerBread Ladies MEGA Collab: Oh Snap!**


How about a unique, original idea for a new December Siggy.  The goal is to represent a highlight for you during 2017. Maybe it was a vacation, life event, new job, a move to a new home, etc.  I made my siggy about a happy highlight. . . me becoming a GingerBread Girl for GingerScraps Creative Team.

 
I used a mega collab which focuses on photo taking which is something I am sure all of us can find use for…

 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
December 2017 Siggy for Annemarie

 


Credits:  GingerBread Ladies MEGA Collab: Oh Snap!; GingerBread Ladies
Font:  Vif Argent

 
Kit Available at: 
http://store.gingerscraps.net/GingerBread-Ladies-MEGA-Collab-Oh-Snap.html


 

No comments: