Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Creative Team, Annemarie, for Neia Scraps Designs – My Queen (Save 50%) and Life is Sweet #4 Template (Save 50%) and May 2017 Buffet Challenge

Celebrate the Queen Moms in your life. My Queen by Neia Scraps Designs is perfect for just that! With beautiful pinks and reds to stunning blues and shades of black. You will find all you need to scrap your mom, your grandma, your great grandma, you, those momma's boy photos, your girl time photos, and so much more!

 


I just loved the bold color combo of the reds, blues, white along with black for pop and I immediately thought of my Patriotic photo stash.  Here is my layout which I used for the Buffet Challenge at GingerScraps….

 
 



















Waiting for a Parade on the Fourth of July

 
Post all layouts necessarily the DSB gallery and gallery DST.
- Publicize the most you get the layouts and along the preview of
kit that worked, this disclosure may be, facebook, pinterest, blog,
forums scrap, scrap and other galleries.Post all layouts necessarily the DSB gallery and gallery DST.
- Publicize the most you get the layouts and along the preview of
kit that worked, this disclosure may be, facebook, pinterest, blog,
forums scrap, scrap and other galler
Available at: 
Ginger Scraps - http://store.gingerscraps.net/My-Queen-collection-by-Neia-Scraps.html
and http://store.gingerscraps.net/Life-is-Sweet-4-Templates-by-Neia-Scraps.html


 

No comments: