Thursday, August 13, 2015

2015 Scrapping Survivor – Challenge

made it to Week 3 in Scrapping Survivor over at GingerScraps, but I enjoyed the challenges and meeting new people.  Here is the layout that I created for the week, but sadly I did not get enough votes to continue in the game.

Treasured Things

 
Journaling ….

My life is full!  I have a great family who provides love, laughs and plenty of opportunities to use my educational psychology degree when they do the unexpected things they do. 

Even though our sweet, faithful dog of 15 years has recently gone to “The Rainbow Bridge”, the memories of him remain precious. 

I enjoy my job as a bus driver because it allows me to connect with kids of all ages and make a positive impact on their lives.  And what’s not to love about having 2 ½ months off for summer vacation! 

Our laptop is the piece of technology I cannot imagine life without.  All of our photos are stored on it along with various software programs which allows me to enjoy my digital scrapbooking hobby. This, along with our internet service, offers a way to communicate with others, read the news, and visit Pinterest to find various craft and recipe ideas that I can share with family and friends.   

I am also fortunate to have a few credit cards and some spending cash to pay for the necessities in life for our family and to get a few goodies here and there like some awesome digital products!       

I am truly blessed!

Credits: 
Kit Used:  Monthly Mix:  Dream Big, GingerScraps designers

Note: I also used Photoshop Element to create the shapes in this layout.
Fonts Used:  Caneletter Sans Thin Personal, Tekton Pro and Comic Sans M;


Available at: 
Ginger Scraps - http://store.gingerscraps.net/Monthly-Mix-Dream-Big.html

No comments: