Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Creative Team for Dees-Deelights – My Guy (Kit, Add-Ons)

Hot off the computer is My Guy, a masculine kind of kit filled with warm colors and rich tones!

Time to scrap some photos of the men in your life or just create something cool out of this latest release!


And check out these handsome add-ons (Each are only $.99)




 

Check out what I did with the exclusive quick pages coordinating to My Guy by Dees-Deelights. 
 
Two of these Quick Pages are fully rotatable and flippable!  This means that you can create different looking layouts just by rotating/flipping a single quick page.  You can also use the quick pages in a different way as I did in this quilt type layout….

Dance Party

 


Credits:  "My Guy”, “My Guy Add-Ons”, and “My Guy Exclusive Quick Pages by Dees-Deelights
Font Used:  Blackoak Std and Pill Gothic 600 mg Semibd

My Guy….Is Such a Car Buff!


Credits:  "My Guy”, “My Guy Add-Ons”, and “My Guy Exclusive Quick Pages by Dees-Deelights
Font Used:  Fontinderdotcom Jazz Dark

And if you like those frames in this layout, check out the frames add-ons for this kit.  Each pack contains 4 clustered frames and they are only $.99 a piece!


Available at:
My Memories Store - https://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/Dees-Deelights
Dee Store - http://dees-deelights.com/deestore/
 

No comments: